Third Session of the Practical Technology Commercialization Program (UTTP)
The Practical Technology Commercialization Program (UTTP) organised in cooperation by University of Texas at Austin (IC² Institute), Technology Development Foundation of Turkey (TTGV) and Bilkent Cyberpark, will be starting its third session this year on September 16.
In the context of the program, 40 participants (10 technology specialist / entrepreneur, 10 TTO officer, 10 public official and 10 academician / private sector employee) have been divided into 10 teams.
The curriculum headlines of the program which will be finished on December 15, 2015 are as follows:
- Introduction to the UTTP
- Introduction to the ‘Quicklook’ Methodology
- Assessing Technology Session 1: Secondary Research/IP Session
- Assessing Technology-Conducting Primary Research
- Developing Technology Value Propositions
- Technology Valuation
- Developing a Commercialization Plan
- Final Working Session
- Final Presentations and Finalist Selection